Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

20 June 2016

❤❤ DIRTY DEALS by Michelle Valentine 4 star review ❤❤

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




The King Always Gets His Way. 


Women, business, pleasure: When I want it, I get it. 
I’m never denied. 
Including her. 
I will break her. 
I will show her who the king of this city really is. 
The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will learn I am not a man that can be tempted. 
No matter how damn bad I want her in my bed.

Dirty Deals: The Complete Sexy Manhattan Story





reading this series is good. reading this series as a set, back to back, is addictive and freaking awesome. I love this series. how can you not her caught up in King, his Princess and the comedic relief of Yamada? he always seems to add the perfect amount of comedy to any situation. Anyone else picture the guy from Hangover when he talks, or is it just me?

Michelle sure did bring out the naughty with King. goodness did these two heat up the pages. but I think what I liked the most was their evolution in who they were individually and together. he was always so demanding and in control, until their trip. then we got to see a difference in their feelings, their relationship, them.

Michelle sure did also give us somethings to dislike too. Jess namely. in each installment of this series, I hated that woman more and more.

I think this series may be my new favorite of Michelle's. its got everything we need- sex, steam, drama, villains and comedy.


~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~
Amazon US // B&N 

No comments:

Post a Comment