Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

04 January 2017

❤❤ CHALLENGED BY RYAN MICHELE AUDIOREVIEW ❤❤

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lust, love, and second chances. 

Growing up in the fast-paced and rough life of a motorcycle club wasn’t easy. Cleaning up the mess his father had made of Vipers Creed meant sacrifice. Cade ‘Spook’ Baker had given up everything to bring the club life back to what it was supposed to be: a family. 

The choices he made were not what he wanted, but they were necessary for the club as a whole. 
Second chances rarely came to Spook, so when his Trixie walked boldly into his clubhouse, the decision was made. Trixie would once again be his, this time for good. 

Trix Lamasters was raised by a master—a master con. All grown up, she made her life solid by making it about her club, Sirens. But one bad business decision brought her to her knees, forcing her to call on the one person she had sworn she would never trust again. 

Pasts have a way of not staying there. Things that were buried deep have a way of finding themselves in the light of a new day. Could something that had once crashed and burned for Spook and Trixie find a way out of the wreckage? With the odds against them, can they find a way to overcome the challenges, or will it all blow up in their faces? 

**Due to content, mature audiences only.** 





*audiobook review*

I've been meaning to read this book, so when it popped up from the library, I picked it up.

at first, I wasn't sure I liked the narrator. it took me a few chapters to get into her. but I realized that once I really liked Trixie, who the narrator was didn't matter because I was sucked into the story. I was intrigued to find why Cade walked away all those years ago, why he was back now, and if she would give him the second chance he wanted so badly.

I feel like when it came to the MC , Ryan sat down and thought... what's one huge wrench I can through in this story that would surprise the crap out of my readers. and she did it. Threw in a surprise we totally didn't see coming. Then of course you're sitting there wondering how Cade will be Superman and get them both out of the scenario alive. I mean, he's fighting an uphill battle with this one. and even more surprising, who steps up to help.

I'm glad I picked this up. Spook was the alpha I was looking for, and Trixie is a heroine that kicks ass and takes names the whole time.

This book flows like the typical RM MC book. You get sucked in with two strong characters battle for dominance, until the lady finds she can be strong on her own, and tone it down a level with him. 

~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~

No comments:

Post a Comment