Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

03 January 2017

❤❤ HARD HITTER by Sarina Bowen 3.5 star review ❤❤

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars






He’s a fighter in the rink, but he’s about to learn that playing nice can help you score... 

As team captain and enforcer, Patrick O'Doul puts the bruise in the Brooklyn Bruisers. But after years of hard hits, O'Doul is feeling the burn, both physically and mentally. He conceals his pain from his coach and trainers, but when his chronic hip injury becomes too obvious to ignore, they send him for sessions with the team’s massage therapist.

After breaking up with her long-term boyfriend, Ari Bettini is in need of peace of mind. For now, she’s decided to focus on her work: rehabilitating the Bruisers’ MVP. O'Doul is easy on the eyes, but his reaction to her touch is ice cold. Ari is determined to help O'Doul heal, but as the tension between them turns red hot, they both learn that a little TLC does the body good...




*arc received for an honest and unbiased review*

3.5 fighting stars!

I liked this book. I mean, what's not to love about Hockey players who fall hard. But, I don't know about this one. It wasn't a book that resonated and stuck around. It took me a few days. It was just an okay, yes I read it book. Not one that sucked me in and I couldn't put it down kind of book.

I did like it, it was a good but, but it wasn't like the first book where I loved it. I got kind of bored with the cat and mouse, I want to play but I'm going to push you away game. But then they finally give in and it just still.. I didn't connect. It didn't have that feel to it. I didn't feel the desire between them.

Maybe the next book in the series will resonate a little better with me.


~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~
 ➜ Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2iLbx4X


No comments:

Post a Comment