Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

05 January 2017

❤❤ INDESTRUCTIBLE by Angela Graham 5 star audio review ❤❤

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




Love. Passion. Respect.


Logan West finally has the one thing he believed unattainable: the fiery woman who challenges, protects, and adores him just as much as she does his young son, Oliver.



After having her world shaken yet again, Cassandra Clarke is ready to move forward, eagerly embracing the beautiful man who has laid claim to her heart. With secrets revealed at every turn, she refuses to lose the only man she’s ever loved.




Not every battle is hers to fight, but she’s never been one to back down. Logan and Oliver are part of her now, and together they are…indestructible.







While I loved this book, and this whole series, I am also a little upset with some of the things that happened in this book. First of all, I loved Cassie and Logan. With everything they are put through and how they battle through everything that is thrown at them. However, I find that there were characters that I previously adored, that I am not really ... I just don't like them .. at all. Her best friend and his. I mean I used to love Caleb and Hilary. Now, I feel like they're both selfish a-holes.. Refusing to be there when their friends needed them. It really really made my feelings for their characters switch.

Moving from Hilary and Caleb, let's discuss Jax. I'm kind of a mixture of feelings for him. While I feel sorry for him, what he found out, and everything that he was put through with Natasha, I kind of also am upset with him. I mean he is young, and I do get it, so I understand the selfishness and crass mouth, but still... He's Logan's brother, so I kind of expected more. But on the other hand, I can totally understand and relate to how he handled the reality that was unleashed on him.

Not only that, how Caleb kept pushing her away. And she would get really mad, but then never express her feelings about it. It was like he expected her to share all and keep no secrets, yet he kept keeping secrets from her. He kept her in the dark about a lot of things, and just did everything and anything he wanted when it came to the drama in their lives. Not only that he would take action and not even let her know WHAT WAS GOING ON. And it seemed like each time, she gave him an out and let it happen.

Now, with all that said, I still LOVED this book. I loved the narrator, the storyline, and all things Logan and Cassy. I think that Angela did a fabulous job of delivering us a drama jam packed finale in the series and a HEA that our characters needed and deserved so badly.



~~GET YOUR COPY TODAY~~
Amazon US // B&N // iBooks // Kobo // Audio


~~The Series~~
Get the complete series on ebook for only $2.98 right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment