Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

27 January 2017

❤❤RAW DEAL by CHERRIE LYNN REVIEW ❤❤

Raw Deal (Larson Brothers #1)

 by Cherrie Lynn





Savannah's brother was killed in a cage fight with Mike "Red Reaper" Larson after a savage punch to the head.

When Mike shows up at the funeral, he’s nothing like Savannah expected. Gone is the fierce, brutal beast she’s seen in the cage. In his place is a beautiful man torn with guilt, seeking forgiveness, and willing to do anything to ease her pain.

Her family doesn’t approve, but her heart doesn’t stand a chance. Irresistibly drawn together, neither of them can deny the intoxicating desire unleashed between them, turning their pain into the most exquisite pleasure.

But every time Mike steps into the cage, Savannah knows she could lose him too. She can’t go through that again, but how can she let go of the one man who sets her body and soul on fire?





Just an FYI--I might be a Cherrie Lynn fan girl. Just a little. Ghost from the Ross Sibling series would be my book boyfriend if he wasn't claimed by my BFF. She doesn't share so I have to find a man of my own to fill the void left in my heart by his absence.

Mike might fill that void. He is a hot, hunky chunk of MMA fighter goodness with a sweet caramel center. Besides being a man made to rip panties off, which he does with his strong and skilled fingers (meow!), he is a man made to make your heart all sorts of mushed goo. While dealing with his own demons after accidentally killing her brother in a match, he manages to be the rock-solid support Savannah needs. 

And Savannah needs it. Savannah has to be strong for everyone and Mike really allows her to take time to mourn for herself, which is doubly painful in this situation. Their story pulls on the heart because there is so much love between the two of them, yet it feels like family and other fears might keep them apart.

In between all the feels about their relationship, there is some panty-melting sex. It's not just mindless. It can be deep, and soul-merging. I know it sounds cliched, but besides just the fun of sex, it really is about forging an emotional bond with these two. I think that is part of the reason I find it so hot. He manages to eat part of my soul too.

While I am all about Mike and Savannah, I am not ready to do final claims on him yet. There are two other brothers yet to be featured. Maybe I might want to claim Zane, the rock god, as my husband. Maybe Damien, the world-class poker player, might catch my fancy. 

In any case, I am willing to share when I make my final decision because I am just sweet like that.



PURCHASE HERE:





No comments:

Post a Comment