Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

23 December 2014

❤❤ Don't Close Your Eyes by Hilary Storm ❤❤

Don't Close Your Eyes
A Bryant Brother's Novel (Book 1)
by Hilary Storm





*** BLURB ***

My life ended the day I answered the door and found out James had died. Writing has become my only release and secluding myself from the people who constantly judge me for my way of grieving has made me famous. I'm not ready to love again, in fact it's not even a thought.

Someone needs to tell that to Liam. He's breaking through all of the walls I've worked so hard to create. How can one man be so intriguing? He just gets me, maybe a little too well
.


 


Let me just tell you, Hilary Storm can write. Not only is she a fabulous writer, she can pick a hot man for the cover of her books. Just looking at the cover made me want to read this book with out reading what it was about first. 

She is so great at making you truly feel what the characters are feeling. I loved Livi and how she tried to be so strong even though she was hurting. I loved how feisty she was from the get go. And Liam, boy oh boy did I want to crawl into his arms and never leave. Such a loyal, attentive, hot alpha male. With tattoos I might add(drooling). Plus a total family guy! Who wouldn't love that? I know I would. Put the two of them together and it is complete DYNAMITE!! I love them together! 

 I could not put this book down, this was a complete roller coaster ride. Certainly kept me on the edge of my seat. I can not wait to read the next book in The Bryant Brothers Series. If you haven't bought this yet, DO IT!! You will not be disappointment Hilary has done it again!

Goodreads
Amazon
Barnes and Noble




No comments:

Post a Comment