Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

24 February 2017

❤❤ 5 Star Review for My Secret Possession by JM Witt ❤❤

 My Secret Possession by JM Witt
 

Heather McDonald. He saved me, my son, when I was destitute and barely able to make ends meet. I’m a dutiful wife, a working mom, but even my job was something he gave me. I owe him the world, I owe him my devotion, I owe him the truth... I don’t love him anymore, not sure I ever did.

Jared wants me to choose, I need to choose, but he needs to choose, too. If only it was that simple.

Meredith Nichols. I’m happy, I’m independent, I’ve come so far. But I feel like I’m losing the man who helped me discover myself, my soul, my happiness, my purpose outside of being a mom. Can Gregor and I find our way back to each other or will Jared become more than a distraction?

I want Gregor to choose, he needs to choose, but I need to choose, too. If only it was that simple.

I am his secret, his serenity.
I am his submissive.
He was My Secret Possession.


Gregor. You my main squeeze have been one upped by Jared. Ok, not really, but you have some stiff competition. Get it, stiff? If you've never read a BDSM book before, I highly recommend this book to you! HOT. STEAMY. JUICY. Yesss. Yesss and yesss!!! Heather, Jared, Gregor and Meredith will melt your kindles. Take the risk with these 4.. Holy hottness!!! I sooo can't wait for the next in the series!


BUY LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment