Netgalley Top Reviewer

Professional Reader Reviews Published 2016 NetGalley Challenge 200 Book Reviews #BookAdvocatesUnite

23 February 2017

❤❤ 5 Star Review - Gravity by HJ Bellus ❤❤

  

Gravity by HJ Bellus
 

Your first love is nothing to joke about. It’s powerful, overwhelming, and something that haunts you forever. When your first love is severed, you lose a piece of your soul. Your world shatters.

My first love, Amos Marshall, left something behind for me. He promised me forever and gave that to me. It’s the GRAVITY that keeps my universe held together. This natural phenomenon keeps me whole to move forward every single day of my life.

Back in his hometown with a life-changing secret to reveal, the problem is I’m too greedy to give up the last piece of Amos that I hold dear.

Gravitational attraction has a funny way of pulling new people into your life. It’s unwanted, but the force is tenacious.
Cub Stent storms into my life piecing together my secret. He fills dark mysterious holes that have been vacant for years.

Does my heart have room for a second love?

Only Gravity will know.



Holy emotions, batman! I seriously laughed, I cried, I got angry and I fell in love. All of this from one emotionally powerful book. I don't believe 5 stars is enough, I definitely wanted more. This was my first HJ Bellus book, and it definitely won't be my last. Kudos Heidi, on such an amazing book!


BUY LINK:



No comments:

Post a Comment